Why Abacus is Popular
High CBD Content
Abacus hemp seeds contain a high CBD content, typically ranging between 10-25%. Its high CBD content adds potential benefits to a variety of usages of the plant.
The Abacus strain is one of the most stable strains on the market. It is highly tolerant of a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
We know Abacus. We have genetically engineered proprietary strains and phenotypes to handle a variety of growing conditions and add predictability to its yield.
Plant Characteristics• Large plants ready for row crop style planting
• Able to withstand early frost
• In ideal conditions, large yields above pounds of flower per plant
• Attractive dense, purple flower with buds covered in trichome
• Industry-leading terpene content eclipsing 2% total in actual lab results • Also a very attractive smokable flower due to its color, smell, and flavor
Buying Abacus Hemp Seeds?
Learn More About One of Our Favorite Strains
The Abacus hemp seeds strain is one of the most popular on the market. Farmers buy Abacus hemp seeds for a variety of applications and grow it both indoors and outdoors. We’ve compiled important information here. If you’d like to chat with our experts or buy abacus hemp seeds, contact us.
How long has Abacus been around?
- The Abacus hemp strain has northern California origins and is extremely stable, being commercially grown as hemp in Colorado and Oregon for 9+ years.
Why is the Abacus hemp flower strain so popular?
- It has proven itself to be a hardy strain tolerant to both cold and hot weather conditions and the occasional light snowfall. It owes these traits to its strong stable genetics.
- The strain also produces high yielding, smokable purple flowers with orange hairs and a full terpene spectrum.
What are the appearance, smell, and taste of Abacus?
- The Abacus strain is a striking and beautiful flower with purple flowers and orange hairs.
- The flower also gives a beautiful aroma. The smell of Abacus can be somewhat surprising and unexpected to some, and the taste usually draws a great first impression from those that use the flower.
- Its terpenes and flavonoids taste and smell like sweet flowers, cherry candy, and sour apples.
What is the genetic combination of Abacus?
- The strain contains the genetics of an OG x Purple Urkle mother and was then crossed with a high-CBD Landrace hemp father.
- This strain has a low level of genetic variation indicating stable genetics and a true breeding line that will produce consistent physical characteristics.
- The Abacus strain has proven to have strong, stable genetics as it has been grown in both hot and cold weather conditions.
- Because of the rich history of the strain and with its long breeding period, this strain has proven to be very stable.
How is Abacus grown?
For detailed information and recommendations for growing in your area, please contact us. We can help you produce optimal quality and yield results.
- Abacus can be seeded to grow row crop or spaced out for heavy bud development.
- With adequate water and nutrients, the strain can produce very large plants and has been known to produce approximately 1/2 to 2 pounds of dry flower per plant after harvest.
- Depending on nutrient selection and application, weed control, and overall growing conditions, yield results can vary.
What yield results should I expect from growing Abacus hemp seeds?
- When growing for high CBD content, the results may vary between 10% and 25% CBD.
- When using our Soil Balance Nutrient Program we have recorded results between 16% to 25% CBD, while still remaining under .3% delta-9 THC.
- Historically the main focus of the Cannabis plant was on the active Schedule 1 controlled substance list due to its high psychoactive THC content.
- Unlike THC, CBD doesn’t produce the psychoactive effects. Hemp plants contain less than the federal limit of .3% THC, which has allowed for these products to reach a much larger market.
- CBD has gained popularity in recent years because there is growing scientific evidence that supports the beneficial effects of it.
Possible health benefits for CBD include relieving:
- Arthritis pain
- Inflammatory pain
- Muscle-spasticity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve related pain
- Sleep disorder
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Abacus Hemp Strain
Hemp Plant & Clones
For smaller operations, buying hemp plants is a good options. We prepare clones, help them take root, then deliver them to you to give you a head start. These plants will grow in a greenhouse or in the open air. Plants and clones are also a great way to engineer phenotypes for your unique applications.
Tips When Buying Seeds
Be inspired by excellence.
Inquire to Buy Wholesale Hemp Seeds
We sell hemp seeds!
Buying hemp plants or clones and buying hemp seeds serve different purposes. Whether your business is focused on one or both, we’re here to help.